Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Gifting Celebrity Stars Part 1

Lots of excitement has been had at Sahetah's Jewelry. This past spring and summer has been very busy, and we are ready to share with you our exciting adventure in our blog.

So if you haven't been following our fanpage these past few months, then this will be exciting news for you too!


Sahetah's Jewelry Gifted Celebrity Star Lauren Conrad

Lauren Conrad 2009

Lauren Conrad is known for her roles in movies and shows such as The Hills, and Life Happens and won four Teen Choice Awards. She doesn't stop at acting however, as she's also a fashion designer and loves creating DIY fashion videos on her website.

So what did I gift this wonderfully talented actress this past spring?

The Aquarius Necklace




Whenever I gift a celebrity, a lot of thought is put into the type of design that will be chosen. I want the celebrities to enjoy wearing my designs as much as I enjoy making them.

I decided to pamper Lauren Conrad with this gorgeous Feminine Steampunk necklace created with exquisite green Chinese crystals with a luxurious brass pocket watch valued at $350 CAN. Layers of crystals create an elegant statement piece for a very special woman, and I hope that she enjoys this handmade design.

So will we see Lauren Conrad sporting this gorgeous necklace? Who knows, but she has it in her possession and one day I hope she'll rock the day away in our fabulous design.


Stay tuned for more celebrity gifting reveals and check out our fanpage for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment