Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy Busy Busy Bee

I've taken a break from crafting my Jewelry and paid small attention to my shop as I arranged a friend to move in with myself and my grandfather.

The economy has hit everyone pretty hard in one way or another. Perhaps we sometimes don't feel the pinch right away, but there certainly have been changes in the past year.

Everyone has worked hard, but as we have found out, sometimes hard work goes without notice.

A friend of mine has worked very hard, but despite her hard work and her endevour to be a Vetrinarion Technician, coming by work here in Ontario has been very difficult for her field. Feeling the pinch she became desperate after losing her previous job and ended up needing a place to go with very little funds to support herself.

So I had taken her in and made what accomodations I can to help her. Having been a roomate with her before 3 years ago, I was mostly prepared for this big move and integration with her 2 cats with my 3 and my German Shepherd.

Things have been going well, but I've been extra busy, especially with having to clean up after her as well. As a result, I took a week off.

But now I'm back, and my shop will be filling up with earrings - some from the Art Show. With her help, she and I can model for my jewelry which works out great.

Pictures and some highlights of my recent work will be coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment