Love what you see? Enter your email here and stay in the-know on our latest fashion!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Shopping with the family!

Isn't she cute? Well she goes through those Frisbee as fast as she goes through food. Something tha I need to buy more of before she gets bored.

More of my family is coming over today which is a rare ocassion. Not many are willing to travel up here to my grandfather's place besides my Mother and my Aunt. It is a far distance, and they must figure that since I take care of him I am keeping him company. But he still enjoys the family visits and dinner!

Hopefully today I can buy more semi precious stones, have money set aside for some business cards and eventually some fliers.

Would be good to replace this monitor too. I bought this Acer computer from Best Buy over a  year ago. It was brand new. Well, it appears the monitor is going on the fritz. Every day more pixels blow and are running down my screen. It has become a thick bar down the right side of my screen that I can't see through.

If my laptop was set up and I replaced the broken mouse, I wouldn't be as bothered by this. Fortunately my sister's husband knows of a great place to buy refurbished computers for only a fraction of the price in retails such as Best Buy. I hope I wont have to dig much into my pocket for a monitor, and if so, then a new mouse too!

And of course a round of frisbee at the park to finish the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment